New Address: 6081 Hamilton Blvd Suite, 600 Allentown, PA 18106-9801
Get Ready For Your Move!
UPDATING ADDRESS WITH US POSTAL Office
We have spoken with the USPS Postmaster-Allentown who has provided minimal guidance…
- Normal turnaround for COAs are 10-14 business days and it must be processed for each business name
- We suggest you complete this task at the latest Friday, September 8th
- Our lease at 1275 Glenlivet Drive Suite 100 ends September 30th
- USPS mail delivered to this address will be picked up and taken to new location to be sorted
- Any USPS mail addressed to 1275 Glenlivet Drive Suite 100 after September 30th
and you haven’t submitted an online COA, the US Post Office will RTS (Return To Sender)
- Forwarding will continue for one (1) year from effective date
- Each business that will be moving and forwarding mail to the new location must submit an online COA (Change of Address) Click Here To Get Started
- If you have more than one business registered with us, you must compete a COA for each business name
Click Here for detailed change of address (COA) instructions.
GUIDELINES RELEVANT TO THE OFFICE QUARTERS
- An updated PS Form 1583 must be completed for each business name so that The Office Quarters may accept your mail if you haven’t already done so – Download Form
- The form must be Notarized (if you are local, I am available to complete the Notarization, call for an appointment)
- Not local, scan/email to us along with copies of the two forms of ID provided to Notary
IMPORTANT NOTE: completion of the PS Form 1583 DOES NOT forward your USPS mail to the new address 6081 Hamilton Blvd Suite 600 Allentown PA 18106-9801
GUIDELINES FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS & VENDORS
Notify your customers and vendors of the new address effective 9/18/23:
6081 Hamilton Blvd Suite 600 Allentown PA 18106-9801
BUILDING ACCESS POINTS
Important information new office access points:
- Hold on to your FOB which will be reprogrammed to access the 6801 Hamilton facility
- Hold on to your mailbox key which can be used at the new office’s mailroom
- A new key will be provided for your physical office upon move in
Thursday, September 14th shared Private Offices/Meeting Spaces:
No availability from Thursday, September 14th thru Sunday, September 17th as we will be packing/moving all our furniture, files, etc.
Thursday, September 14th Telephone/Internet services:
Between 3pm-5pm, our circuit will be moved to the new location. The process to physically move all our technology equipment reconnect and test will take up to 5 hours. During this time, no telephone/internet services will be available. Inbound calls to your assigned number will ring busy if you subscribe to our telephone services.
- 1275 Glenlivet Drive Suite 100 will no longer have telephone/internet services hereafter.
- Friday, September 15th, starting at 8:30am a staff member of The Office Quarters Support Team will be answering and processing telephone calls from the new location.
Friday, September 15th Mail/Package services:
- A staff member of The Office Quarters Support Team will be at 1275 Glenlivet Drive Suite 100 to accept mail/packages which will be sorted into the mailboxes.
- DO NOT discard your Mailbox Key!
- The physical moving of the mailboxes will not occur until Monday, September 18th. We will continue to stop by and collect any mail addressed to 1275 Glenlivet Drive Suite 100 until the end of our lease September 30th, 2023.
It is very important that packages are routed to the new address starting Monday, September 18th.
Friday/Saturday September 15th/16th O’Brien’s Commercial Movers:
Packing must be completed prior to mover’s arrival. Movers will be here both days from 8am-5pm.
Saturday, September 16th FOB key access:
After O’Brien’s have finished moving all our furniture, the FOB key system will be moved to the new location. If you have an assigned FOB key, you may use it for entry. Do not discard your FOB key!
Sunday, September 17th set up:
The Office Quarters Support Team and Management will be busy setting up! We’ve taken pics of your assigned offices to recreate the layout.
Monday, September 18th Open at New location:
Business hours Monday-Friday 8:30m-5pm
Completely updated and innovative floor plan.