Best Office Value In The Lehigh Valley
The Office Quarters is a locally owned and operated Office Business Center. We opened in 2001 offering a professional Class A business environment for a variety of companies who were looking for small furnished spaces with big office amenities without long term commitment. Over the years, we have nearly doubled in size, and offer larger team offices in addition to our individual suites.
Our staff handles all aspects of office operations, leaving our clients to focus on the productive aspects of running their businesses. We’re focused on making your business work – on your terms.
We pride ourselves on being your single source of services – landlord, internet and telephone provider, postage, copies, express shipments, mail box, janitorial, administrative services etc. All of these and more from one vendor and one monthly itemized invoice! Now that’s a timesaver!
We’re also a very cool community of business and professional practitioners. We gather periodically for buffet luncheons to celebrate holidays, football games, or whatever. We hope you’ll join us!
Our customer satisfaction level has been measured at 100%. Pay us a visit and see why.
Our motto: Tell us what your expectations are and leave the rest to us.
- Layton Dodson, Founder of the Office Quarters, started the business in 2001 while he was still employed as a Corporate Sales and Marketing Executive with The Stanley Works and later, Rubbermaid Commercial Products. He was familiar with the concept of shared space and services when he took advantage of using facilities in Washington, D.C , Brussels and Phoenix. He became active in the business when he retired from corporate life in 2012. You can find him relaxing in Hawaii every January, and he enjoys playing golf whenever the warmer weather permits here in the Lehigh Valley. Layton has served on the BODs for the Global Workspace Association; Workspace Association of New York; and is a long time member of the Alliance Business Center Network, giving our members access to some of the finest shared workspace facilities throughout the world.
- Brenda Sheaffer, is the original Business Manager at the Office Quarters from its opening Day in 2001. She opened with one client, lived through 9/11, and has grown the business from our original 8400 Sq Ft to nearly 15,000 Sq Ft. today. In 2011, she shepherded us through a total redesign and update of our space. Brenda has a background in business and hospitality, and worked for the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce prior to joining the Office Quarters. She is also active participant in the GWA, WANY and the ABCN organizations. In her free time, she enjoys travel and particularly enjoys visiting state and national parks in their RV.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Single Center – Not part of a chain
- Customer Service on-site
- Flexible Services – Not Rigid Rules
- Custom Solutions
- Everybody Knows Your Name!
What a pleasure it is to work in The Office Quarters. The facility is spotless, modern, comfortable and well equipped. Everything in the offices works well, the atmosphere is quiet yet friendly. The staff is excellent, warm and helpful. The kitchen and restrooms are also spotless and well stocked. When a need arises, requests are filled almost immediately with a very accommodating attitude. When something is done well I like to make mention of it, and The Office Quarters is managed very, very well.